“Thrash to Cash” an Integrated Automatic Municipal Solid Waste Segregating Machine with different capacity that would segregate different types of waste like wet waste, metal, plastic, paper, construction waste etc. without manual intervention.
At present there is no segregation of waste done at household, shops and commercial establishments and this is a very difficult task to achieve in terms of compliance. Waste on the streets or in the municipal bins goes to disposal sites un-segregated. In absence of the practice of segregation of waste at source, rag pickers pick up part of this waste in soiled condition.
The installation of waste segregators would bring in an economic value to the solid waste generated in the city, which would in turn generate revenues to the corporation.
Sustainable Competitive Edge – Solid Reasons for Success
- Intellectual Property Rights of the Machinery
- Six International Patents
- Superior Product/Brand with machinery deployed in multiple continents
- Successful Operations of the Machinery for nearly a decade
- Different capacity waste segregation depending on the MSW generated
- Recycling modules can be added based on customer need
- Automatic Segregation of Waste and Sale of Recyclables on a large scale
- 90% landfill can be avoided with waste segregation and recycling
- Development of hygienic conditions in the City/Towns
- Will generate Cash from Trash from sale of recycled MSW
Municipal Solid Waste Sorting Process
Municipal Solid Waste is transported to the garbage stacking platform by large garbage transport vehicles, and loaded onto the chain scraper conveyor by loader or JCB.
The chain scraper conveyor slowly conveys the waste to the lower part of the homogenizer; then the homogenizer puts the garbage onto the belt conveyor evenly.
The belt conveyor carries and conveys the garbage to the large sorting machine to sort the larger garbage out, and continues to convey the garbage to the primary sorting machine.
The primary sorting machine sorts out the smaller organic materials (and sends to the fertilizer production unit) and sorts out the plastic bags, woven articles and heavy articles.
The belt conveyor continues to carry and transport garbage to the weight sorting machine. The weight sorting machine sorts out construction garbage and other materials and then conveys to Magnetic chamber for metal segregation.
The Solid Waste is Segregated into
Waste plastics by sorting, cleaning, granulation. Can be made into plastic particles.
Through the sorting of scrap metal, smelting, recycling.
Weaving through sorting, crushing, pressing, lahua. Can be made into insulating material.
Through sorting, crushing biomass, temperature and pressure of explosion, fermentation technology. Can be made into fertilizers and fuel.
Concrete block, brick, stone – through sorting and crushing. Can be made into cement filling material.
The system of this project includes screening system, conveyor system, power system, and operation system.
The main devices of the screening system include homogenization device, vibrating screen classifier, roller screening machine, roller screening machine for heavy objects, damaged bag pre-cleaner, classificator, exquisite roller screening machine, winnower, magnetic separator, construction waste crusher, baler, and metal block making machine.
The conveyor system includes drag conveyor and a new type of material conveyor.
The power system includes electrical machine and reduction box.
The operation system includes PLC(Programmable logic controller) operation cabinet.
Technological process of chemical fertilizer production => 2 Methods
- Separation → organic matters (screen the organic soil, melon, fruit, etc.) →concrete distribution spreader→ primary fermentation (negative pressure fermentation cabin) →secondary fermentation (fine screen) →organic base fertilizer→ allotment of auxiliary material (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, etc.)→finished organic fertilizer
Features: large area coverage, low foul smell during production and small investment; The production process lasts 24 days.
- Separation → organic matters (screen the organic soil, melon, fruit, etc.) → rapid fertilizer production method → organic fertilizer → allotment of auxiliary material (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, etc.) → finished organic fertilizer
Features: small area coverage, large investment; The production process lasts 12 hours.
Technological process for plastic granulating
Separation → plastic packing bag → packaging → breaking → scrubbing → water purification → material fetching → drying → plastification → flue gas treatment → impurities separation → fiber forming → granulation →bagging of finished products
Technological process for brick making => 2 Methods
A.Separation → buildings (brick, stone, broken tiles, large construction waste) → material supply → coarse breaking → medium breaking → meticulous breaking → material preparation → stirring → block formation → drying → putting into the furnace → firing → taking out of furnace →finished products
B.Separation → buildings (brick, stone, broken tiles, large construction waste) → material supply → coarse breaking → medium breaking → material preparation → cold molding
Technological process for metal are
Magnetic separation → cake pressing and packaging → ship to the steel plant
Technological process for recycled cotton
Separation →textile fabrics (waste and old clothes and quilt) →natural drying → fiber pulling →shaping→ recycled cotton
MSW Product Gallery
Connect With Us