To Choose Poultrend is
To Choose An Assurance
In the absence of the rendering industry, the cost of waste disposal of waste animal material would be very high and would place a significant economic and environmental burden on areas involved in industrial scale slaughtering. This cost may manifest itself through the expensive use of sanitary landfills, incinerators and other similar waste disposal techniques without yielding profit directly out of it leading to the incurrence of opportunity costs. Using substitute products to rendering products may not necessarily prove to be lesser in cost. Likes of Fish could benefit from the cause as they could be fed rich in Protein from Chicken Waste and Animal Waste and also Bio-Diesel from Chicken Waste and Animal Waste.
Rendering plants often handle materials, such as slaughterhouse blood, feathers, hair, fatty tissue, bones, and offal, as well as entire carcasses of animals condemned at slaughterhouses, and those that have died on farms, Chicken waste, in transit, etc., and converts into value-added materials. The rendering process simultaneously dries the material and separates the fat from the bone and protein and yields a protein meal (meat and bone meal or fertilizer, poultry by-product meal, etc.)
Poultrend Rendering plant is the most ideal solution as it not only ensures huge savings on disposing of poultry waste but more importantly provides an efficient Revenue Model for its users. Bringing the best disposal equipment in India.
Special Features of Poultrend
Coil-drying process Technology
Hi Speed Processing
Thorough sterilizing ensures no chance for infection
Scientific and Environmentally Protective Process
100% free from any extraneous odor and Pollution during Process.
The Final Product provides high returns from Animal waste
Benefits both the society and the economy.
1. A refrigerated truck collects the animal carcass and waste from abattoirs from
different defined collection points.
2. This is then transported to the Poultrend Plant Special storage tank.
3. As the truck reaches the storage tank, the storage tank door opens automatically.
4. The contents from the truck then slides into the storage tank. Available in 1.5 TOD and 5 TPD capacity.
5. This is then sent to the pre-crusher through screw conveyor
6. The animal carcass and waste from abattoirs will be crushed to sizes less than
50mm material in the high-speed crusher
7. The crushed material will be shifted directly into cooking and sterilizing tank
through high-pressure transfer pump.
8. Using a high-pressure transfer pump to shift the crushed material is an innovative
method employed and a first in the world
9. This spiral conveyer system also ensures high speed, no wastage and easy washing
10. It also makes the processing free of extraneous odour and spillage.
11. It therefore makes operations hygienic and preferred internationally
12. The cooked and sterilised contents are then put into the coil dryer
13. The pressure and temperature in the inner tank are designed and set to fire the
contents to the preferred level
14. The high-temperature, high-pressure sterilization, and hydroxylation ensure that the sterilizing meets EU & US standards.
15. When the cooking is complete, the pressure and gas within the tank is released
through the vacuum pump
16. The vacuum pump helps to dehydrate and dry the contents.
17. This unique drying method ensures process efficiency with its high heat transfer
speed at low energy consumption.
18. This method greatly improves product's quality and process time
19. Degreasing and oil press
20. After cooking and sterilizing, the dry contents will be transported to the storage
21. The contents will then be transported into oil expeller to degrease and the to the
22. It is then cooled down to atmospheric temperature, the grinder will grind the
extracted contents after oil seperation into final meat powder
23. The meat powder will move to the packing machine where they will be packed
automatically and moved to the finished product store
24. The extracted Oil is pumped into the oil holding tank and discharged for sale
25. During the whole process, there are gas release arrester chambers pipes to arrest
any waste gas so as to ensure that this gas does not pollute the plant, its
surrounding areas or its neighbourhood in any way.
26. Waste gas is collected completely
27. A three level step by step method is used for this purpose, namely, Spray washing
step, high efficient filter step and high photon catalyser and oxidation step
28. This method helps in achieving our fool proof goal of deodorization and
29. The gas release will be 100% free from extraneous odour
30. The small amount of water generated during the whole process, will be released
after treatment and purification process.